One of the things that kind of got me thinking was two hood scoops? Do the other EV cars have hood scoops and are hood scoops even necessary? Seems the scoops would add more drag than help. Speaking a few years ago with a Tesla engineer I knew, he at the time said that extending the range of travel of the Tesla and at that time battery tech they were looking very closely at aerodynamics for help with extending the range. Funny but at that time the goal or benchmark was 300 miles or as he said the LA to Vegas distance. LOL. I told him he might want to read up on the Mopar wingcar aero studies? Before he moved to Tesla he worked for Dodge and did the door engineering for the Challenger. Amazing what he had to do in engineering in just doors for current vehicles. Also he told me they tried and tried to make the Challenger a hardtop without a B-pillar and roll down quarter windows but there was no way to meet "rollover" safety standards without the B-pillar. First concepts if you look at the show car was without a B-pillar. Oh and HOOD SCOOPS on an EV those days are going to go the way of vent windows and retractable radio antennas LOL