Originally Posted by cudaman1969
I can’t see where they would be so life threatening, they push the heim joints and they are or could be the weak link. Are the welds good? If not 1/4” steel that would be the only other problem. Basically the Chinese could make them identical to Calverts but pay the guy making them $2.50 to sell them that cheap and still make a tidy profit. The Chinese have good machinery they just don’t have to pay union wages

The crap quality, junk materials, slave labor, reverse engineering, counterfeiting, theft of American technology, and ignoring US patents are enough that you should avoid this junk.

On top of that, they are also building a military, with our money, to spread their influence (and bio-weapons) and kill Americans if we get in their way.

What is wrong with you people? You would have been buying Mitsubishis, Kawasakis and Volkswagons in 1939 too I'll bet.

Support American companies that invent and develop this stuff. Or they'll all be bought up by PE firms and have the manufacturing *cough* MSD *cough cough* Edelbrock *cough* sent overseas anyways.

You ever try to weld Chinese 4130 or use Chinese consumables? I wouldn't want to trust any of it upside down at speed. Or expect it to retain any strength over time.

Last edited by CMcAllister; 03/29/22 01:42 PM.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.