Originally Posted by viperblue72
Hi all. I haven’t posted on here in a while. I posted my 511 trickflow 270 combo several months ago that made 742/699tq on the dyno.
I plan to keep the car a stick shift and I plan to street drive it quite a bit. Car weight will be around 3500, and it has a strange Dana 60.
I am checking my options for a replacement for the 833. Id rather not go with the 6 speed magnum due to size weight, and no need for a 6th gear. My thoughts are If I can upgrade a tko to handle more than the 600ft lb rating would that be a option being I can get everything that just makes it a bolt in? Gforce is another option I’m checking into. I’d like to hear from some who have done it and what their experiences are. I don’t mind doing a little fabbing etc, within reason. Are there any other good streetable options?

I have a 70 cuda that was at this power level and now is above 1100 wheel. I originally switched to a DR4 jerico, which didnt last. Ended up fixing it all the time, which pushed me to a G5R G-force. The G-force has been amazing. I use it for street driving and have even done some 100+ mile cruises and race, and cruise home without an issue. i also run a twin disc slipper clutch. Having the right clutch for the application is critical.