I know a lot of people have used stuff from Bouchillon to do A/C conversions and upgrades, also a lot of vintage air users.

All of my 1971 Challenger's underdash stuff is there, and I went through the process of restoring the box year before last. So that all stays, period.

Everything from the firewall forward is long gone though. And with a T/A style air cleaner under the hood I can't go back to a V2 compressor.

Bouchillon may be cheaper in the end, but I look the look of the Original Air kit better. Comes with a full size drier/reciever and at least some of the lines are hard lines like original would have been. Condenser looks like a bolt in job instead of a generic unit that requires making brackets.

Just hoping to hear some positive feedback on these kits. Particularly ease of install. I've had a loooong winter of projects on the car and haven't even gotten to A/C replacement which was one of my priorities living here in hot, humid middle Georgia. I really don't want to fabricate and modify anything else!!!

0019405_71-charger70-71-barracuda-ac-performance-upgrade-kit-small-block-stage-2.jpeg
Last edited by Michael Ecks; 03/23/22 09:20 PM.

"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of
your thoughts" ~ Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius