Did you get the bars you needed? I just got a set of the 1857775/1857774 from Bluestarperformance. They are a sponsor on here and the fellow was very good to work with. He even called me up to say they could not find the original set he had a picture of and wanted to make sure I did not care about the date code on them. Ended up shipping me a set that were the same part number and will work well for my application. Shipped to my home in just a couple of days.

Now my question to the group is this, why do I want these bars, .86 diameter for drag racing? It seems a bit counter intuitive to me that I would want the light weight bars, (I do not think it is about saving weight is it?). I would have thought you needed a heavier bar to help transfer weight back to the rear of the car on launch vs the lighter weight. Does the light weight flex more and improve the distribution front to back?

I just know the set that was in my car is mismatched and since the car launches with an extreme twist, I feel like these bars will help. I am just not exactly sure why!

1968 - 383 Roadrunner 4 speed street car, Dad bought new
1970 - 440 Roadrunner drag footbrake car 6.99 1/8th
2016 - Hemi RAM 1500 - Hauls all the toys
North Georgia / Central NC