Originally Posted by 71TA
Originally Posted by vinnyd76
Originally Posted by trw1982
we were there friday from 9am til 3pm. looked to be lighter attendance than in the past, BUT it was friday. looked to be fewer venders, again friday. good deals there for me and my buddies. as usual lots of junk, lots of high priced junk and pure crap that they probably would not take at the bone yard. saw hughes engines putting on a clinic which i do not remember happening before. i would give it a thumbs up because i could look at stuff and not be run into by people not paying attention to where they were at. still lots of people blocking the middle of the isles bs'ing. sounds like sour grapes but i am over 70 and sometimes just a grumpy old man. great time. thanks ICH. the down part was, 10.00 to park and 15.00 entry for 1 day. 5.00 and 10.00 is better.

Thanks for the feedback! I also thought the $10 parking fee on top of the $15 entrance fee is a little steep.

Did you like the Friday / Saturday schedule in place of the Saturday / Sunday?

Anyone notice people packing up early on Saturday to head home?

What did you consider "early"? smile We started packing about 3pm. Crowds had dropped off by then like the end of any show and we had a long drive home. We always stop packing to help anyone with a question or who is looking for product.

Overall a GREAT show. Crowds "seemed" light. In the past the lobby would get so full that it looked like people were gonna bust the doors down. But even with light, or a better way to put it, steady foot traffic we had out best show ever.

Thanks to all that stopped by or purchased.

Glad you guys were there!
I did buy a few small things from you (Of course I realize I forgot a few things I needed when I got home) mad

Overall it was a well run show with good foot traffic both days - I sold quite a bit and was very happy.

As far as being told "We can't leave" That's wrong.
We were told specifically we could not line up our trucks/trailers outside the doors before 4pm.

When I saw the same people walking by for the 3rd time without seeming interested in anything - that was my clue to start packing up and simply wheeled my stuff out to my truck at about 2pm.

Thanks to Indy Cylinder heads and to all who made this show possible.

IF I have enough stuff, I'll be back next year.

Wally.