On January 3rd we ordered some expensive parts from Holley, their website noted they were in stock... We waited for a shipping confirmation but none was received, so we sent them on January 15th an email following up. (2) days later they sent an email advising the parts would be shipped on January 26th. We did recheck their website that noted the parts would be in stock on January 31st. Again we waited a few days expecting a shipping confirmation but still nothing was received. Again on February 2nd we sent another email requesting an update, but still no response from Holley. So on February 5th we sent another email requesting a clarification. Still today on February 7th no response from Holley, so I called them and was put on-hold for 17 minutes finally connecting with their customer support. The person I was talking with switched me to somebody else for more information, unfortunately I was disconnected during the call. I did call once again and after 12 minutes did connect with another support person, he then told me that the parts would be shipped on February 28th and March 18th. Then I asked why did their website note that parts would be in stock on January 31st, he had no explanation for this discrepancy. To me I fully understand during the Covid period there are personnel staff and shipping delays but why does a company the size of Holley become so incompetent. As having an updated website will save a lot time for their support team answering product availability and shipping info. I have ordered significant performance parts from Summit and Jegs and though both have experienced some delays at least I could get correct updated information on stock and shipments. Note that I just received this boilerplate response from Holley...

"Thank you for your order. Like many companies, across all markets, we too, are seeing some delays in our supply chain. It is possible you may see some delays on your order and we apologize for that. We are working to get your order to you as quickly as possible and we continue to invest in product capacity, inventory and improved shipping processes to ensure the best possible customer experience. We strive to provide industry leading customer support and service. We regret when any customer has a poor experience with our support or service. We are attempting to reach the customer for resolution..."

In closing, I sincerely hope that Holley improves their information systems and website as to minimize further customer frustrations... In the meantime, I will just wait hoping things will improve..

Just my $0.02... wink