Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by Frankenduster
Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by Frankenduster
School bully?
No.
What he is....is a quick witted smart-aleck that likes to break balls. IF you had any wits and humor, you'd be joining in with guys like that and giving it right back to them.
Instead, complainers are often the socially awkward nerds that are not able to think of snappy comebacks or funny insults to exchange with guys like Mark.

No, that is the behavior of insecure little men with self esteem issues. Belittle others to feel superior.

Unimpressed.

Wrong again. You must have lived a really boring life.

You'd curl up in a ball and suck your thumb long before you ever matched the interesting experiences I've lived through.

I have dealt with insecure little men with self esteem issues in positions of authority. Most of them never knew what hit them when it was all said and done.

It has nothing to do with feeling superior. For me, it is a matter of joking, teasing and just being silly. I see it as a sport where each guy tries to top the other with an even better joke.
If your screen name is not just some "cool" moniker you gave yourself and if you really were or are a sniper, I suppose that you spend a LOT of time concentrating and being serious.
If that is the case, it surely hardened you against such silly things as locker room banter and pranks.....things that guys with less intense jobs can actually engage in without failing at their jobs.
I have encountered numerous sour faced , sullen, serious people in my years and feel equally disappointed and sorry for them.
I laugh every day. Multiple times a day. Do you?

1 hmmmm.jpeg
Last edited by Frankenduster; 01/28/22 09:20 PM.