Ford has gone in the wrong direction with the Mustang and pissed off a LOT of enthusiasts by naming that stupid box-turd a Mustang. Like, worse than when Dodge hung the Charger nameplate on a 4-door taxi cab.

Not only that, but whereas the 2015-2016 era was revolutionary and a step UP from the previous models.... the late model stuff is no better than what done come before it and in several cases.... worse.
They changed the shift forks from steel to aluminum and transmission failure rates went up. There was a big problem with the early 24-injector motors where the programming had issue where it'd stay in direct injection mode during low rpm situations, or remain in port injection mode for high rpm situations. Granted, it was caught early and fixed with a programming update, but still....

Then, load on top of that all the junk tech they've been loading the car with. Granted, some is cool but some is just pointless and/or frivolous. Not to mention with the addition of crap, plus inflation.... you can't get a V8 Mustang for under 50k anymore. Way to alienate your market base, Ford.

I think I bought mine at exactly the right time. Scary thing is; for a 5-6 year old car, I could almost sell it today for what I paid for it. There seems to be an affinity for the earlier models with their transmissions that don't break and their engines that don't cook pistons or coke up valves. I don't think I've owned anything that held it's value like this car has been.

Bloody Mary, Full of Vodka, Blessed art thou among cocktails....