If your looking for something to drive and have fun with, it looks like it could be a great car for that. If your looking at the car as an investment, I'd keep looking.

A couple things bother me a little. The seat back on the driver seat looks to be reclined back a bit more then it should. The odds are pretty good it is not a reclining seat, so I would want to know if the seat frame is broken, or if the floor boards are rotted away at the rear of the seat mounts. The next thing is the power steering pump with no belt on it, I'd want to know why. The pictures make the body side panels look a bit wavy, I would see how well one of those flat refrigerator magnets would stick to the sides. If those magnets don't want to stick well enough to stay in place and want to slide down or fall off, there is probably a lot of body filler present. None could be a deal breaker, but all could be, depending on what you are looking for.

Again, it could be a great fun car for a few years, but maybe not such a great investment. Gene