So, How much does it run to have the manifold modded into a sixpack? I assume you use the AFB style manifold and not the Marine version? I like the idea of the sixpack, been running them on my wedges for years! Lee.

Lee,.....correct regarding the AFB manifold, the marine manifold dose not lend itself to the conversion because the plenum area between the carbs is stepped down, when I convert the AFB manifold, I need to machine ports and runners into that area to "support" the function of the center carb,.....there's no welding in my conversions, just a lot of machining, hand porting, and 2 stepped/knurled carb port plugs inserted into the primary bores of the rear quad carb bores, and 2 stepped/knurled plugs in the secondary bores of the front quad carb bores, the end result is a true six barrel manifold of dualplane design, .300 is then machined off the top of the manifold after its converted, and a 1 piece boss top plate is bolted to the top to recieve the sixpac carbs, with the boss plate bores, lining up with the "new" sixbarrel bores in the manifold, then all the runners/bores are ported for flow,......price $1200+stock manifold