Thanks for all the suggestions. I did try them all, but I finally found what I needed. One of the salvage yards I called, though they didn't have a bumper, referred me to someone they thought might have one. They said to call AMS Obsolete in Georgia. I did and they said they might have what i wanted but they would have to look. I gave them the dimensions of the bumper i needed along with a picture of the old (unusable) bumper I had. They had one. I ordered it on the 10th and got it today on the 16th. Pretty good service I'd say. The individual that I worked with was Anthony. He was easy to deal with, pleasant, and kept his word. I'd do business with them again.
Now there's this; I think it is an incarnation of one of Frank Mitchell's shops.. There are some on this board that don't hold him in the highest regard. He passed away about 7 years ago, so I don't know how or if that has any influence on what the current owner and staff does or believes today. All I can say is, they did right by me. They seem like a good place to try.