Originally Posted by HardcoreB
Nice work! I've been keeping a look-out for potential motors but, I don't see much popping-up lately. Couldn't you use the B1 while you have the '64 down for resto?

I have that as a fall back position but really don't want to go that direction. Afraid if I take it out it will never find its way back realcrazy 64 is getting ripped apart here in the next week or so to get a new moly cage put in it. One that fits way better smile Then I think I am going to run the March Meet in it so the body resto will be on hold for a bit, until after that and the Mopar race here as I wont have the truck done by then due to the engine situation. Which sucks but oh well..

I do have a couple buddies with nice aluminum 632's for sale, one a 9 degree the other a 14 degree. So the pull to do that is getting stronger. Only issue is the bellhousing for the glide, which are on backorder as well and my new glide has a Mopar bell. It will get sorted out sooner than later as we will need to redo/freshen/make better anything I get, plus make headers etc. Just about wrapped up the 6C bar relocation so really need to push forward on an engine. I have threatened to take the engine out of the dragster, makes my kid really happy smile It seems to work pretty well.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"