Well guys... I sold her.. .she went from warm and sunny CA to the bitter cold state of Iowa. The new owner is super excited, and has his own plans for what he wants to do with her.. we had good negotiations and communications, we used www.escrow.com to handle the transfer of funds while the car was in transport, and it worked out really well. Man, this is a bittersweet feeling, and I'd be lying if I said I didn't get choked up a bit when she left on the trailer Thursday night. I've had the car since 2003, and with the help of a lot of people on this forum, spent 11 years making her look good and run well ... but over the last few years, I've just had no desire to drive her or do anything with her, so it's time to let her go to someone new. Thanks to everyone who helped me along this journey, it was a great learning experience, and something I took an immense amount of pride in finishing. I'll miss her for sure, but it's good to know she's with someone who's excited to have her and get into the world of classic cars.

I'll probably be around here for a bit in the classifieds section selling off any spare parts and stuff I may have in the garage (which I need to go inventory)..

[Linked Image]
[img]https://videos.smugmug.com/photos/i-wsspzSD/0/SMIL/wsspzSD.smil/master.m3u8[/img]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by cal_gecko; 12/07/21 12:42 PM.