Originally Posted by GY3

I kicked FedEx out of our business.

The most unresponsive company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

We ship anywhere from 5 to 15 packages a day and UPS does a great job for us. Yes, there is the occasional issue but very minimal.

We too only use UPS. Yep they are rough on packages. Luckily most of our products are nearly unbreakable. We ship 150-200 packages a day. UPS loses about 3 a year. THREE. Thats incredible as far as I'm concerned. USPS used to lose about ONE PERCENT. Those &^*(&(& have cost me tens of thousands. I rarely ship postal and dont even offer it as an option this time of year. FedEx, I don't even use. Wife and I WERE getting Hello Fresh meals (the prepackaged, you cook it, home delivery meals). FedEX would deliver up to a week late. The meat and ingrediants were bad. They would ship the replacements via UPS and they would arrive on time I stopped their service twice because of this. The 2nd time I said if they can't ship UPS every time I cant be a customer.

FedEx drivers are all sub contractors. FedEx contracts areas out to private companies and those companies have employees that deliver the packages - kinda like Amazon. Now I don't know how much these FedEX drivers make BUT UPS was on strike last year and I think the top driver pay is now FORTY FIVE DOLLARS AN HOURS. HELL, I didn't make that as an engineer and I invented stuff and traveled across the country at 2AM to repair the impossible and program robots!!! The UPS drivers know they will never, ever be able to get another job that pays like that so they take some interest in the deliveries.

I'm not saying FedEx drivers/employees are bad its just the ONE regular (over 2 years) interation I have had with FedEx was bad. I also ordered a bed cover for my new truck from a company 30-40 miles away. The company shipped the very next day via FedEx. Took 2 weeks!

www.DetroitMuscleTechnologies.com Mopar body and heater box restoration gaskets