Originally Posted by Hangtowner
Thanks for all the input. I will do a compression check and see what I get. Use that link and do the calculator. The heads are the 84cc ones. The best gasoline here is 91 octane with 10% ethanol. I don't know if the engine builder verified the 10.25 but it is likely. Although the carb is not completely dialed in, per the A/F meter it isn't going lean at full throttle. The engine builder has the same engine in a Charger with a wilder cam and much steeper gears and torque converter. I don't think I would want to go to a much wilder cam. I would rather try a thicker head gasket or shave some off the tops of the pistons. I drive the car on long trips and around town. The power before the ping sets in is nice, but I want to feel what it is really capable of.

What does the AFR read at WOT ??, what brand ? is it calibrated correct, if its 13.0 bring it down to the low 12's & see what it does, detonation will also make the ARF READING off on the guage, fatten it up !!!!!

1968 Charger COLD A/C Hilborn EFI
512ci 9.7 compression, Stealth heads, 4.10 gear A518 ODtrans 4100lb,10.93 full street car trim
2020 T/A 392 Stock 11.79 @ 114.5