Originally Posted by ruderunner
We're in the Ohio snow belt and there's going to be times where a snow covered Jeep is in the garage. Over the years I've pulled in snowy vehicles to work on, even after brushing them off, there's enough water on the floor to flow to the edges. That's going to get worse if a vehicle is brought in daily.

Garage is not heated but is insulated and seldom gets below freezing. Slush from the roads is generally salty enough that we don't have to salt the apron in front of the house. I highly doubt I'll have ice in the garage.

I have 2 walls that I can run a drain to daylight, it's just not something I have time for right now.

Hmm. My garage is 26 D X 33 W. I've pulled our car in with over an inch of snow on it and never had a problem with water even getting to the door. Don't know what to say. If your garage gets below freezing, even rarely, that sounds like ice to me, even with the salt content. But you know your own property better than I. up

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".