Is it the same 2.4 multiaire engine used in Dodge Darts? I have a 2.4 Dart and the engine spec is 0W-20 which is only available in synthetic.
As stated, it should be on the fill cap, also the owners manual if that hasn't gotten misplaced.
The 2.4 has some sort of a service bulletin or soft recall out for an excessive oil consumption fix.

https://www.dodge-dart.org/threads/2-4l-multiair-oil-consumption-issue-fixed-by-fca.67339/

My Dart has 104,000 miles and I've never had to add more than 1/2 quart between 7000 mile oil changes. The dealer keeps calling me every couple months to bring the car in for an important recall but won't tell me what for. The only thing that comes up when I check the VIN online is the oil consumption service bulletin. Although not as bad as the constant auto warranty spam calls, I am getting tired of asking them why and they won't say, I tell them the only thing I find is the oil consumption issue and my car is fine, doesn't use oil. Thanks but stop calling me. Then they keep calling, for close to 2 years. Irritating!