so it is basically 2 layers of cloth. one soft the other silver covered with something.
All 4 fans are in parallel as I checked input voltage at 12 volts dc. give or take.
you are supposed to be able to run it off like 8 AA batteries they made a pack for, or your car itself in a pinch.
Unless there is something other than connectors in the wire bundles I went through it is just the 12 volt brick to a pack of wiring zip tied to a foam piece to hold all the fans in place.
I might cut some more of the tape away, but I doubt there is anything else in there.
it is a single giant air pocket. the ends are held to together and the outer section has some bungy material holding it into a giant bubble shape. like a caterpillar cocoon.

they even have a section that is left open so it won't pop I guess. so it constantly vents out some air.

Thanks, I might give the 15 dollar fan a try.
I reach out to the manufacture, since it and the part number are clearly printed on the fan, but they seem dumb founded on how to ship to me from china since I don't have a shipping contract or something like that.