Regarding the key light, missing the timer and hookup to power, and I don't think the bulb housing is screwed to the column either. Don't think I want to tackle taking the column apart for the minor inconvenience. I just like all the cool little things to work if possible.
Also went 3 steps back. Lost my clock, parking lights and instrument bar lights again, in addition to an intermittent starting issue I thought I fixed with checking and cleaning grounds as well as a new battery.

For the parking lights , clock and instrument light bar, I found I had blown a fuse. Not sure why, but upon replacement got them all back.

The intermittent starting issue , after again checking power and grounds ( especially the ECU mounted UNDER the battery tray - by previous owner - had that issue on a previous car as well BTW) , I believe the issue is the neutral safety switch not knowing the car is in park . I tested the switch per the service manual ( center pin to case as ground ) and had continuity. And the car started fine in neutral. After shifting back to park, it started in Park as well .

Not sure yet how to adjust the linkage to ensure car is in Park. I know the older cars had an adjuster on the switch itself, turning it clockwise or CCW accordingly. But I don't think that is an option.

Mopar
Or
No
Car