Originally Posted by adventurer
I have a little tale of triumph and tragedy here. First off the pictures of the truck attached here are of a good friends and members here 1979 Warlock II. It will be in and on the cover of the Nov/Dec issue of Vintage Truck magazine. Absolutely gorgeous truck. The truck is very meticulously restored. Factory Sky Lite adds a lot to the rarity to the truck. The truck even wears the original style and size tires which are not reproduce so they have went to great lengths to find those to make the truck as correct as possible. The truck has won multiple awards since it was gotten back together in 2017 for it debut in all it's glory at the Chrysler Nationals in Carlisle PA. This magazine feature is the trucks latest showcase but tragically the guy that did the restoration work, another great friend of mine will never get to see this crowning achievement. Ric Minetree lost his battle with Covid on Oct. 1st. He was a super guy. He would have shrugged off the notoriety of having his handy work being on the cover of a magazine but I am sure secretly he would have been proud of it. Ric was a great guy that would help anybody in any way he could. That picture is of Ric, his daughter and dog Bear. Ric in his natural state , holding a beer. He is sorely missed by all his family and friends.

Ric did beautiful work...I still find myself wanting to call and shoot the chit with him...Keep on Truckin my friend!!! Rest in Peace my Big Brother..
truck takes great pictures, but its better in person!

Last edited by dynotune440; 11/04/21 10:28 AM.

Dinuba, California, Home of the PALOMINO ranch and 440 truck farm, where dodge trucks have a home. Have Four 1979 dodge PALOMINO trucks now.