Friend of mine has a Tesla...thing runs 9s stock, 60 foots like a dud though. It's crazy, but it's like driving a stupid fast golf cart, according to him. He also owns a couple of FAST mustangs.
It's neat and all, but meh. [/quote]

I've always been curious about this, can he keep running 9 second blasts, or does the et keep droping off? In other words could he make say 5, 9 second runs in an evening (or would it be a 9, then a low 10 then a mid 10 and so on and so fourth), the make it home with out recharging? [/quote]
I don't know, but I'll ask him. work [/quote]

He said it'll fall off on the big end as the charge goes away, but you can run it a lot before needing to charge it. It loses anywhere from 1 to 3% charge on a full 1/4 mile pass. At only 40% charge, it'll slow down 3 tenths from it's best pass. He said it's best ever pass was on 70% charge. [/quote]

Thanks for the info....Its good to know what we are up against. At 340 hp I don't think that conversion Chevy is that quick. I remember several years ago there was a couple nerdy conversions at our track ...they went 20. somethings in the quarter.

Last edited by B1MAXX; 11/03/21 05:10 PM.