Originally Posted by Fat_Mike
As they say, "there's an ... for every seat." You're the guy for that car, so glad you found it.
I was just wondering about the lack of updates on the Imperial a few days ago. Now I know... up

Yeah, I killed several weekends trying to find the exact car I wanted. As much as I like them, the Chargers just don't fit me well and the audio system suuuuuuuuucks. I nearly bought a new Charger but the seats just didn't fit me and the cars are too common for my tastes.

I drove LOTS of cars from multiple brands and settled on the CL. I discussed it at length with my Mercedes tech friends regarding the CL63 biturbo or the CL65. In the end, I settled on the V12 because the engine is mechanically more reliable and the 5 speed transmission is very tough and pretty hard to kill. The V8 cars with the 7 speeds have a wet clutch that is snappy in the lightweight C class but kinda bothersome in the heavy cars.

In the end, I bought the King of the AMGs. It's not the strongest or the fastest but it is definitely at the top of the game in the big picture.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon