Then, plan on scrapping it in 20 years, because you probably won't find anyone that needs/wants it. Or they expect you to give it to them, and they really want NOS stuff at that give a way price. Then after you scrap it, you get 5 people looking for it... And they get mad because you got rid of it.

Over the years I saved some pretty nice non-popular Mopar stuff and no one ever showed any interest. A few years ago when I took that stuff to swap meets, I put a sign on it to make any offer if they were interested even a little because it was going into the dumpster if it got back to my house. Most onlookers would tell me how I needed to save that stuff for the guys that needed it. I'd tell them I saved it for 30 years, maybe it was their turn to save it for the "guys that needed it". Most of it I took it home and it got scrapped. On a few occasions some guy would come up and ask if I still had that part from the year before. Nope, scrapped it, just like I'm going to do with this stuff if I take it home. Most still were not taking the stuff. I'm not even wasting much time dragging stuff to swap meets anymore.