[quote=Cab_Burge]
If it has the black spring try switching it into current your pump and see if that helps or not luck scope

Cab I have 2 HV melling pumps and both have the plain spring which I thought was the high pressure spring? Good topic for me because I believe my pressure is too high with the HV pump and plain spring. 55 idle hot with 10-30 mobile one. 75 @ 2,000 and gets as high as 95 at higher rpm's. I also have regular melling with pink-red spring and I believe it's too low never gets over 45 hot.

So I'm guessing putting the pink spring in the HV pump would lower it to 45 max too???

I thought the black spring was between the 2 but I can't find one to try. So I'm wondering do I just shim the red spring and if so how much to reach 65psi or cut plain spring to lower pressure and if so how much do I trim?

Problem this is on a hemi and pump must be removed to get to spring and the adjustable product won't fit due to motor mount.

I had a cracked tube and it would lose prime when oil level got below crack, No air bubbles.