Originally Posted by poorboy
The current crop of BS engines are not the same quality as the old BS engines. I wouldn't expect that long of life from the current engines, but I suspect, a shorter life expectancy would be better then what you have now.

Are you guys seeing any gove relief yet?

I saw this old guy named Joe he said it was here.
There is one Natl. Guard set up on my side the river. East bank Jeff Parish. MRE, ICE ,WATER.
Like is about 3 plus miles long.
Same on West Bank.
I am glad I know to take care of my self.o
I have food in freezer. Over 350 cans of food. Canned, and Dry milk and foods.Had my all electric home converted in 1995 it now has, natural gas hot water heater, oven/ stove top, furnace, fireplace, and gas drier.
So as long as we have backup power we can wash/dry clothes cook, keep warm or cold depending on the season.
Have been washing clothes, cooking and feeding my family and friends neibors.
I am as of typing this fuel wise for the borrowed generator three 15 gallon VP Racing Drums, ( that used to contain 110 with lead ) with a hand pump, four, 5 gallon VP Racing Fuel Jugs, two 5 gallon Jerry cans and two normal person red lawn type gas cans. See I am normal. Well at least sometimes. And 6 in the gen I just filled. So what's that 85-90
Tuesday I already had someone try to steal from us. But ran off like he'll.yes I am armed. And my norm is sleep 2 to 3 hours a day. Have been in that pattern for a long time
Sad part is if they had asked I would have gladly helped them. Look like Wal-Mart opened with limited product's so anyone who really needs should be able to get what they need. GAS IS RATIONED though.
Might get power back end of week or the week after. If after I will just run gen to keep freezer_ fridge alive.
I got 22 cubic feet if meat in there lol
We are under boil water only thet say not safe to drink. Is contaminated due to power loss. So the ones that have all electric houses, had little to no supplies, are the ones who are totally in dire need to get it from the Fed's or stand in lines at stores as it comes in. Who has really stepped up was out of town churches! The Fed's should be ashamed of what they have done or should say not done

Last edited by 340SIX; 09/06/21 11:38 PM.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough