I had some old window units I gave a guy for scrap and some other stuff. Told him the other ones were good and for backup storm use. He came back and stole them so no window units. I got a freezer with a half of cow, whole pig, case of chicken breast, and case of chicken thighs, say 10 pounds peeled shrimp, 15-20 pounds sausage, 8-10 pounds cold cuts, case french fries, case of chicken fingers.
and cut up onions and garlic so run the gen all day and into the night. when that night tank goes dry leave it off whatever hours that is. Wake up and change the oil if time or add oil then fill with gas and fire it back up.
Since Refrigerators and freezers only run on demand and are already hard frozen the cool nighttime of not running during that downtime was 100% fine. Could not tell at all. I asked one guy you have gas but how much oil you have he said the stuff that came with it was one bottle.
I am betting there will be many burnt-up units. already had a bad fire that took 4 or 5 buildings at an apartment complex by us. Running one inside the apartment. Another family of seven Carbon Monoxide poisoning at ER but lived. Another elsewhere died.
Been like that since Sunday cant fix stupid

Last edited by 340SIX; 09/02/21 06:33 PM.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough