Well I missed eacing this weekend because of work call outs and air quality. I just didn't have it in me to go hang out in 95 degrees and smoke. It irked me as I was very excited to run the car but that's how the dice fall some times. The last event is on the calendar is Sept 10-11 so hopefully the stars will align for me to get down to the track.

I found some time yesterday to swap over the strip dominator intake and it feels good. I am still working on the carb recalibration but it is close. A little dar at cruise, 1/2 a point lean at WOT. Once I am comfortable with the driving around town AFR numbers we will put it on the rollers again.

Normally I would have just gone straight to the dyno but the wildfire smoke has been bad down in the valley. Much more comfortable tuning up here in the country out of that nasty smoke.

My other hurdle was my NOS nitrous plate. Apparently it is powder coated because when i started peeling the gaskets off the black powdercoat started coming with them. Sure as heck didn't want any of that stuff going through the engine so we switch to a ZEX perimeter plate while still retaining the same monte Smith/NOS big shot solenoids. I might buy another big shot plate to test against but probably not. The lesson here is buy a nitrous plate that is anodized and avoid the problem I described above.