Originally Posted by quickd100
I saw the paper you are speaking of. I hate to see any of these manifolds butchered. That's why I haven't opened these up for Thermoquads.

the rams i have are from a 300F [and i crushed that car back in my junkyard ownership days ! eek spank] and were passed around for years, hacked on by previous users, and last installed on a 65 barracuda, before the original owner [of the 300F] "gifted" this "mopar junk" to me one day out of the blue.
the carb pads have already had the four hole base hacked out, and the exhaust heat stove area is full of holes on both intakes. however, i have all the linkage, the crossover tube and connecting hoses, plus the center chunks of the intakes cut out to allow them to attach to the heads. obviously, some welding will be required for repairs to the heat stove area. i may or may not entertain the short ram modification at the time of repair to the heat stove[s]. as to the four hole carb pad hacks, i'm just going to clean that area up, and then use one of those mr. gasket adapter plates to fit the T-quad[s].
the dana in the truck has 4.88's and a spool in it, and i have an A518 for a transmission plus an ultrabell to use to adapt it to the B/RB whatever that ends up between the frame rails. with the 33" tires and od, it won't be too bad going down the road.
beer