I have a friend who is looking to buy an enclosed trailer for transporting very high-end sports cars cross country. He has a friend that is an established auto transporter and cannot keep up with the demand and wants to sub out to him the overflow. He already has a 1 ton Dodge diesel but is going to buy a new 4500 diesel flatbed for the primary. He has years of experience hauling a 35 foot travel trailer across the country so he is not a total novice. We have been discussing what to look for in a good trailer and I told him about all the stories on here about what to get in a trailer, like three axles for stability and braking, 16 " wheels and tires for better safety and tire life. He wants a gooseneck and was thinking about a 35 foot. I would like y'alls feedback on what brands are durable and well built, what options are needed,(Like a side door), The owner of the company has been using Sundowners and he gets about 3 years of heavy use out of them then sells them. They get a lot of constant use. My thoughts are that limiting to a 35 ft means one car at a time, most of these cars are approx 16 ft long, but I don't know enough about it, so I figured I would ask here. They frequently transport 2 at a time, so he might be hurting himself financially by going too small lengthwise. Any helpful advice would be appreciated as to what brand of trailer and why would be appreciated! Thanks, Lee.