And cross a DRJTBC toll bridge, be aware. Their rates changed this year, quite substantially if you pay cash. https://www.drjtbc.org/newtolls

If you tow and use EZPass you may not notice they are overcharging you when towing. This occurred twice to me in the past two months. Just got the last one settled and again occurred last week.

I have a ’96 1500 Ram and regular tow a 2 axle travel trailer (not a 5th wheel). I purposely go through the lanes with an attendant as I had errors on the high speed lanes in many tolls. They are charging me as a Class 2 and up vehicle with trailer, so $18 instead of the correct $3.25. The Ram is under 8 feet tall, which also factors into the charge.

I just got my dispute settled from Memorial Day and this past week it occurred again on my next trip. This past time I stopped and said to the attendant “Class 1” when I got to the booth and she shook her head yes. And yet I was charged $18 again.

Figured I would pass along for anyone else that may not know or understand the changes and could be overcharged.