Back in Feb, I shipped two boxes to a customer in Florida - in a nice neighborhood - the guy said nothing ever gets disturbed when left on someone's porch. Well, he got only one of the boxes, but FedEx showed both delivered. The guy said BS - no way two were delivered. The one that was not delivered had a value of $106.00, so I filed a claim with my rep out of PA. I've gotten nothing from FedEx to date, & spoken with my rep about 3x on this. The reps do NOTHING for you! Last time I spoke with her, I said "fine - then I'll sue FedEx - no way you are getting away with it this time!" Then she said - "as soon as you say sue, I can't talk with you anymore." So I told her OK fine - seeya!

I have since talked with my buddy & attorney, he said for $106.00 plus filing fee, I'm pi$$ing in the wind. Caused me to think about it, but I think I will file a suit this coming week - totally on principal - this is beyond the $$ now. They got me a few years ago for $250.00 - they claimed "improper packaging" - they do this to EVERYBODY on damage claims. What they need is a HUUUUGE class-action suit before they start caring about people's packages. For now, everybody can just pound sand when getting screwed by FedEx.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified