Originally Posted by Little Detroit
its even easier when you read the instructions or go to the website and read the instructions there or you could watch an add on TV or online . Its great to help people in need of a talent or skill that you may have ,but to see someone take the time to post a question that any 5th grader could figure out is just plain lazy. there is a reason for elementary school and it wasn't recess.

I'm going to stick up for Little Detroit a bit. When a post starts out with something like "I've been looking for hours and have found nothing on (fill in the blank)......", that question I'll respond to. The poster has put some skin in the game and, for whatever reason, was unsuccessful. But if a question is posed and after 60 seconds with Mr. Google I have the answer.....????

Now there are some topics that are so broad that Mr. Google will overwhelm you with responses. My favorite subject is paint and body questions, here real world experience to me is more important than label directions you could get from a website.

If you are going to be successful in this hobby, you have to be prepared to invest some time and effort. I know all the oldsters on this forum have walked the face of the earth looking for a part or a procedure, it's part of the game.

Really it's just the car version of "give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime".

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".