sorry it takes me so long to answer guys thank you for the help it's ironic that i called the place cuda was sending me and they don't sell one but they sent me to e trans i could have saved all that time on the phone procrastinating and just checked my email and got the goods from ya'll lol thanks jon they have two of them actually they just updated there old ones one is full manual and still electric with a rocker switch for 400+ and a full auto with a gear ind gauge and other nic naks for 700+i'm usually a cheapy person but in this case i can't see myself shifting that monster with that little manual electric switch some one (probably one of my kids) would be riding in it and get it on video then photo shop me shifting with my pinky and i would have to cash in that walmart gift card and fill there car with silly string lol anyway thanks again ya'll for the help ya'll were right on the money and i'll send ya'll an update on how it works as soon as i figure out how i'm going to incorperate that quicksilver floor shifter into the plan cause i paid way to much for that thing so i told ya'll i was cheap !! I wouldn't be able to sleap if i took that thing out lol thanx again charlie