There isn't a lot of stuff left here from the donor Dakota, most of it got used on my 49 pickup, and a lot of it was just rusted crap I think there is a scratched up hood, and a tailgate with some rust on the bottom left. There is also a set of 4 wheels (like on the rear in the picture) with two really good tires all season style, and 2 nearly junk tires on them.

I do have a 95 extended cab rear wheel drive with a 3.9 auto that has been my winter beater that will be going away soon for just under a grand. It is a driver that has pretty well been poorly maintained since its been here (I've put around 7,000 miles on it the last 3 years and the truck has around 130K on it). I bought because the owners grandpa sideswiped something with the right side of the truck. It doesn't look very good, but the door still functions and the power windows still work, and I needed something to drive in the winter. I did put a new heater core in it last fall. Would be a great source of parts to keep one going, as long as you don't need much sheet metal. My 49 is replacing the 95, so it will be gone before the end of Oct (plates run out then).Sooner would be better then later with the 95. Gene

100_0626.JPG100_0702.JPG
Last edited by poorboy; 07/04/21 12:07 AM. Reason: forgot to add the pictures.