there's pro's and con's to everything. this cam isn't a real 268 seat timing. the 268 is at .015" lobe lift, but lash is .016". divide .016" by rocker ratio and you'll find that seat timing is going to be running around .010" lobe lift. actual seat timing on the intake, and the same math can be applied to the exhaust, will be around 276 on the intake. actually this is good for 499". the 110lsa will probably close the intake valve too soon though. with comp's 4 degree of advance ground into the cam the intake valve will close at 64 degrees ABDC; too soon and i think too much cylinder pressure. try to come up with something that will close the intake valve at 70-74 degrees ABDC, the xs282 lobe, intake and exhaust, ground on 112lsa with 4 degrees of advance ground into will close the intake valve around 72 degrees ABDC. should be fairly smooth with a bunch of torque.

i'm using an engle k65 in my '65 coronet with a stock displacement 440. it's 280 degrees at .020" lobe lift, 238@.050" and is about max for what i do. actual seat timing is close to mid 290's and closing the intake valve at 75-77 degrees ABDC. the cam is fairly gentle, pump gas friendly, low maintenance and makes good mid-range torque in my application. would be a little gentler in 499".