Pics are all from my phone. Sorry for the sideways pics, but you get the idea. I have not tested these at the track yet, but was suppose to be at the track today testing, rained out again. I understand velocity slacks work better than no velocity stack on a stationary motor like on an engine dyno, but not the best going down track. I see a lot of guys running nothing on top of their t ram carbs at the track. I will be testing this to see for myself sometime this summer maybe fall now. I have also bought a cowl hood scoop to try. Its 4.5" tall and puts the top of the v stacks just poking thru threw top. This i'm told gets it out of the turbulance. The screen tops have options, you can get them with 4,3, 2 or 1 screen for filtering. I opted for the single, because i want it to breath as good as possible. The filters are a goss filter and do produce a bit richer running condition i see on the wideband, but not bad. So, they are a bit more restrictive than the single screen in my opinion. can't wait to test.