So I'm considering sell my 69 b body convertible. Im thinking of trying the Hemings auction. My biggest fear/concern is the money transaction, followed by the possibility of a buyer not actually inspecting a car or sending someone to inspect my car.....Ive always prided myself on total transparency and. will post, answer and acknowledge any issues with my car but still id like a buyer to inspect it in person as I dont want to hear any nonsense
My question is how is the absolute safest method of transferring funds? My brother and daughter both use this Venmo but I find the site confusing, almost like some social site, pay everything from coffee, bagel and the newspaper with a cell phone instead of using cash.....I dont get this or maybe im just to out of. touch......Id like if I do sell my car for the buyer just to open a account at my bank down the street, deposit the funds and write me a bank check but im guessing thats obsolete.....I dont expect or want tens of thousands in cash either brought to my home.
So whats the thoughts and how did some of you purchase and sell cars to people out of state or across the country.
Thanks in advance