Pitfalls? Gotcha's? things that typically go bad at certain mileage levels? relatively reasonable to fix when things do go bad? or stupid expensive? Talking typical wear parts here... cooling system, tune up, belts, hoses, etc.
What am I getting into by getting a truck with a Hemi? I am very used to 318s and 360s, both LA and Magnums. so that's what I'm using to compare to.

looking again to get out of my Dakota rut (last 4 trucks in a row have been Dakotas, want a full size again.
looking for a needle in a haystack. About a ''08-ish to ~'16-ish Dodge (OK, "Ram") reg cab with 8' bed. open to 1500,or 2500, def not a dually. no 4 doors. no ridiculously short bed. also open to 2wd or 4wd. though all I "need," is 2wd haha also don't want a 6 cylinder.
reg cab, 8' bed. why is that so hard to find?
how are suspensions/front ends on these newer Dodges?
I ain't worried about my tools rusting, I am a fleet mechanic for a state that loves their F-150's.. I hate em, and every one I work on solidifies my desire to never own a Ford. and I will not consider Honduh, Toyota, Nissan, etc. No way in He11!!!!!