Originally Posted by dragon
Called JEGS
to place order guy got smart with me I guess they don't need my money I have been buying from them for.over 50 years I have bought 95 percent of my stuff from them not no more. Call summit the guy was very professional look up a couple of thing I did not have part numbers for and was happy to do it they got my business from now on spent right at 800, with them that JEGS did not want

Not making excuses, but i work on the phone all day at a paint supplier, everyone has a bad day or bad timing, you may have caught the guy on an off day, or he had a hard time with a customer before you, or his wife is cheating on him, or his kid got arrested for DWI...... All that is NO excuse not to give great customer service, but you simply may have caught him at the wrong time. Now you are 100% correct, in your feeling to go to a competitor.
Im just trying to let you know from the "other side" As a phone salesperson i get a lot of rude customers, so it is not easy to be "nice" to every caller.

All that being said, i have used Jegs and SUmmit and have pretty much NO complaints about either.

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....