Originally Posted by Transman
Originally Posted by BigBlockMopar
JohnRR
My oil pressure-gauge only goes to 100psi so couldn't do other pressure tests.
Followed the TransGo manual to replace the stock servo spring and install the supplied one.
Don't recall the number of springs, imo the stock amount. This rebuild was spread out over roughly 3 years.
Transmission and OD-unit were build some 3 years ago and I just finished the valvebody mods right before taking the transmission in use.
I took a fair number of pics during the build but of course never enough because of greasy hands.

John Kunkel
Will have to look up the kit.nr on box in the garage.
It came with a manual from 17 sept 2014.
TFOD-HD2

I would be surprised if you had more than one spring in the front drum.

Yeah, 42RH is a single spring like a 904.
The front clutch restrictor doesn't do a lot in my experience. The O/D valve body plates typically have two holes in the front clutch apply port with a check ball in the valve body. I believe that was there to soften the shift into reverse. If you used an aftermarket plate with a single hole and left the check ball in there that could be part of your problem. Chuck that ball in to your junk drawer.

"Follow me the wise man said, but he walked behind"

'92 D250 Club Cab CTD, 47RH conversion, pump tweaks, injectors, rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
'74 W200 Crew Cab 360, NV4500, D44, D60 and NP205 divorced transfer case. Rear disc and hydroboost conversion.
2019 1500 Long Horn Crew Cab 4WD, 5.7 Hemi.