Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
Wrong, how many days do the factories shut down for model year end change over work how many federal holidays and other holidays do the U.A.W. workers get off when they shut the factory down for those holidays? work
I don't think they make any cars in American big three factories form 7/1/ to close to 8/30 of each year scope
Me thinks they may have around 220 days a year that they actually make cars shruggy confused scope

my answer was more tongue-in-cheek than factual laugh2 intentionally it would be a needle-in-a-haystack coincidence alien

but since you went here - many cars built after 7/1 & before 8/30 of each year - zero production was closer to 2 weeks than 2 months, but your 220 days of production is probably pretty close twocents
.....but, since the calendar dates rotate ~20% of the production days from '68 became a weekend non-production date for '69
- - - - - - now we are down to about 175 days that it would be possible (plus '68 was a leap year, does that help or hurt?? realcrazy)

but it is not an easy feat - I know of a couple people looking for a "cool" car to pick up "scheduled" on their birthdays (one day / one year) & it is not happening beer