Thanks Doctor😀
-Maste cylinder push rod is adjusted like you describe. There is no signs of the MS bottoming out.

-The adjustable prop. valve has been there since I got the car. Can they be troublesome? My believe was that it should not come into play when fully open. I might very well be wrong😋

-The combination valve has also been in there from the start. It is the disc-disc type with no metering valve for the front, but a proportioning valve to the rear and ofcourse the pressure differential valve with the connector for ground signal to the brake warning light.
My understanding is that the prop. valve only delays fluid to the rear when panic braking. Am I wrong?

-I will check parking brake cable tension, but I thing I got that covered already.

-Can you explain "ratchet the parking mecanism"? I am Norwegian an might be a little slow😂🤣
I heard something about the rear calipers that are adjustable could cause trouble and adjusted them pr Ssbc's instructions for a gap between pads and rotor to 1/6 to 1/32".

All parts I got from you are great and out of the question😀 But they did not solve the problem. They were only purchased to optimice the system.

Front lines, rear lines and hoses, rear calipers, comb. valve and adjustable prop. valve is what is left in the system from when I got the car.
To me it boils down to problems with valve(s) or rear calipers.
Why will the pedal go to the floor when bleeding fronts but not the rears?

Hope yo hear from you 😀

Last edited by General 68; 05/01/21 01:27 PM.