I've only driven the rv from the dealership home and than from home to the track and back so I'm still learning. But just driving the rv either with or without a trailer when you hit a bump in the road you feel it in the steering wheel (almost like there's not steering damper). I think this is just natural due to Ford's front suspension. I've always driven Dodge trucks so they have a much better more comfortable feel to me. A buddy of mine has a 01 Ford E350 and he upgraded the steering damper and front shocks to Bilstein and said the shocks made a world of difference. Being a 01 it may of still had the original shocks so that maybe why such and improvement. Seems RV manufactures just take the chassis from Ford and add the RV body and don't really upgrade the suspension for the extra weight. From an RV site it seems the most popular upgrades are:

Assure tire pressures are per manufacture for how the RV is loaded
Front end alignment
Heavy Duty Front Sway Bar
Heavy Duty Rear Sway Bar
Heavy Duty RV Shocks
Aftermarket Steering dampner
Rear Trac Bar

Being my RV is a 2020 with only 6500 miles I wouldn't think the shocks and steering damper would be worn out yet. I already have a front and rear sway bar (although they are about 2/3 the size of the heavy duty aftermarket ones) I'm thinking of adding a Rear Trac Bar and going from there. Most of the way to the track is a normal 2 lane road but speed limits are 50-55mph. When trucks (even pickups) come the opposite direction I can really feel the air move me around. It's not white knuckle or anything, but more than I think it should be.