Known and had both Tim and Ray do work since the mid 70s. Both are good at what they do. Super Stock Hemi I would go to Ray but there are others also that go plenty fast building the smaller Hemi motors. Big Cube Hemi there are a few I like. Best Machine does do good work. Investigate everything on your build before you go ahead. What is the time line you would like to have this Hemi Built done and if see you can do that. I have not been to Rays shop in Penn State, use to see him in Toronto and Montreal. Banning shop is real close to me and that makes it quite easy for me to get work done and buy parts. I like the bar oiling system that Ray sells but you have to do cleaning on it but on a race motor that is around twice a season. Now there are other ways that oiling is done. We always put return lines on the back of the heads but most of the cars we all have are drag cars. Lots and lots of other things. Not sure what Crank and Rods Tim or Ray have suggested. I sure like the Callies Crank a lot of money but it comes to your shop looking like Chrome. Others on here have their own ideas dont be afraid to talk to all on Moparts you will learn something every day from someone.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY