Ok what KB block have you decided on. I keep walking by the big MM Cam KB in the garage and it is so pretty and has so much built into the block. Did you ask Tim about the blocks and what timing belt or chain it takes.The belt is expensive but works and there are other things to talk about with each builder when building a Hemi.There are options now a days. If you are building a good race motor maybe the bigger cam is good but looks like you want a good street motor. I have not heard much about the Bill Mitchell block and how much HP you can put through it. Might be fine but looking at the KB block it sure has a lot more to it. If you wonder about the KB ask Darrel Beal I believe is his name on moparts he did a lot of the work on the new KB Block. Both Ray and Tim both build good products and there are a few others that are on Moparts that build a real good hemi. Ray has more experience with Iron block and heads Super Stock Motors, Banning went to the big motors a long time ago and that is what he is best at, I have seen some awesome Dyno numbers on motors that he has built but these are NSS big cube hemi motors.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY