We pulled this from the junkyard we worked at. Mr. Z, the yard owner, paid $75 for it and sold it to Archie for that amount. It came into the yard missing the hemi and four speed, and in place of the Dana was an 8 3/4. But still... it was a GTX. We pulled a 383 from a Charger in the yard, Mr. Z charged us a whopping $25, with auto trans. Arch drove the car for a while, and his wife sold the car to his brother when Arch was killed in a horrific car accident. Rick drove the car as-was for several years, then decided to sell everything to buy a house. Louie, one of the gang, couldn't bear to see Archie's car leave the group, so he bought it from Rick. Louie sourced a correct hemi and trans, and put the car in one of his storage buildings... and that's where it's been sitting for decades. Louie passed away about a year ago (massive heart attack) and his widow is cleaning up the place. As much as I'd love to have the car, I don't want to spend that kind of money just to have it sit in one of MY buildings, so I can look at it and reminisce about being 16, working in both junk yards in town, and playing with cool cars from the yard..... (and yes, I did buy way too many other cars and parts from this building)

In it's former life, it was a hemi 4speed Dana disc brake bucket seat console car.

Transformed_IMG_4135.jpgTransformed_IMG_4138.jpgTransformed_IMG_4140.jpgTransformed_IMG_4141.jpg