I have a 10,000 two-post BendPak that I bought about 15 years ago and I love it. A friend of mine bought one about 7-8 years ago and his is a little different (pump is much louder, some of the bolt-on parts look a little cheaper) but he's still happy. No issues with mine or his.

Mine is the symmetrical lift. I stopped by quite a few dealership/auto shops in town and talked to folks who used the lifts to see what they liked/didn't like and their only real comment was that on an asymmetrial lift the post could be in the way when working on the front wheel area. One thing I would consider if I were to buy another is that I may get the "wide" model. I cannot pull under the lift with a two door car and exit the car. They door is only 10" away from the post and won't open far enough for me to get out. No biggie, I leave the car about a foot short of where it's supposed to be, get out and just push the car forward the last foot. I think the newer ones have different arms that may take care of this (not sure).

When I bought mine I was told Rotary and Challenger where probably the best but Backyard Buddy and Bend-Pakl where quality units as well. Hope this helps.

Edit: Mine is the top rail with a height of ~12'

Last edited by VITC_GTX; 04/02/21 11:31 AM.