I want to do some more bracket racing, I hardly raced at all last year or the year before for that matter.

My car is super heavy for what it is and I have decided to just deal with it. I enjoy the stock seats way to much and I have put my super heavy folding backseat back in so we can cruise it around as a family once I get some good belts for the back seat to keep the 7 year old in.

Current best is 10.54 with a 1.4160ft at its lowest weight of 3550lbs. I would like it to see 10.30s at that same weight after my cam change. Its making more power but the starting line hasn't been my friend so that will be a focus because this thing would normally hook in a car wash lol. What Data I have says it should run 10.40s right now if I could get the starting line figured back out.

The new cam is from Comp's "low shock" line and the tech at comp said the RPM peak would be whatever my cylinder heads could support so that should be interesting. Trying to wring all I can from the premium 91 octane race fuel I run.

IMG_1112.jpg
Last edited by Bad340fish; 04/02/21 07:04 AM.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340