My plan is use one of the modern kits which I believe is based on A or later F body setups.
Under hood IF i go power will be with a reasonable facsimile looking Mopar booster and master cylinder assy. with the offset booster bracket
Those GM looking bail wire master cylinder kits will NOT be on my car

In all honesty
If I can get away with the converting to disc brakes and keep the stock drum brake master cylinder is my preference. That way underhood would still look the same as today . I have ZERO interest to going backwards to the single pot master cylinder,,,,,,, EVER
I have no problem with cking the fluid level on a regular basis as pads were what so ever

A buddy of mine locally converted his 68 Roadrunner to manual disc brakes,,,,,, but he went later model plastic reservoir master cyl ( that master cyl is out of the question for me ) and he says his cars stops perfect

on a side note. My car stops fine. its the off chance I get into a driving situation of brake fade is why Im considering the change to disc

As an example, about a month back we drove up Mt Lemon mountain hiway which is about 25 miles ,,uphill, which equals 25 miles back downhill. And when we got the the bottom I could tell the brakes were hot as it did not want to stop as well as usual